How many times do you pick up a bottle of spiked eggnog from the grocery store on the way to a New Year’s eve party. Was it as good as you hoped? That’s the reason for making Coquito. This is a Puerto Rican take on eggnog and is out of this world. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Puerto Rican Coquito
- 1/2 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz. can
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk 12 oz. can
- 1/3 Can Coconut Milk 13.5 oz. can
- 1 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Can Cream of Coconut (Coco Lopez) 15 oz. can
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 2/3 Cup Cruzan Rum
- Pour all ingredients into a blender, cover and blend until frothy.
- Pour mixture into empty rum bottle and chill for at least an hour.
- Plant Spotlight:Sweet Potato, Murasaki and Vardaman - November 16, 2022
- 6 “Good” Garden Practices That Kill Vegetable Garden Plants - November 7, 2022
- Texas Hill Country:Best Things to Do around New Braunfels, TX - October 13, 2022